Criminal breaks bail conditions, is returned to prison

Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
Simon Williams told reporters:

“I don’t want to sound unwelcoming or prejudiced, but I’ve always believed that if you are going to enjoy all the benefits of living in this country then you should be willing to obey the law.

“However – and to quote his supporters directly – if you are not going to try and get a proper job or contribute to the society in which you live, and instead want to spend your days going around causing trouble and breaking our laws, well, you know where the airports are.”

Sponsored Links
I suppose that if he had already been sentenced to a term of imprisonment, and the conditions of his bail were that he would be allowed to walk free if he complied with the conditions; and he didn't comply with them; he must expect to be returned to prison.

Criminals quite often go to prison.

Simon Williams told reporters:

“I don’t want to sound unwelcoming or prejudiced, but I’ve always believed that if you are going to enjoy all the benefits of living in this country then you should be willing to obey the law.

“However – and to quote his supporters directly – if you are not going to try and get a proper job or contribute to the society in which you live, and instead want to spend your days going around causing trouble and breaking our laws, well, you know where the airports are.”

were did u get that info from ? a red top ? or trawling the web ? who is Simon Williams ? did he use to work for the leccy board ? do u know him ? is he a mate ?

Sponsored Links
I suppose that if he had already been sentenced to a term of imprisonment, and the conditions of his bail were that he would be allowed to walk free if he complied with the conditions; and he didn't comply with them; he must expect to be returned to prison.
Yes, agreed, but did what he was doing justify that? Just asking.

Do we know that?

Just because the Police arrested him doesn't mean it was.

"Tommy Robinson has been arrested for allegedly breaching the peace outside a court during an ongoing grooming trial."

If he was, fair enough - if he wasn't then not.

I note you didn't put 'allegedly' in the thread title.

Have you later information than the search using your text found?

:rolleyes: looks like Noseall has found a new name to call every one :LOL:

Gammon ?? can some one explain it to me please in the context in which Noseall is using it ?

been called many things but a Gammon o_Oo_Oo_O

Last edited:

His name is Stephen Yaxley

Though he used other false names as well. I don't know what name was on the fake passport he used prior to his arrest for entering the US fraudulently, or which name he was using when sent to prison for mortgage fraud.

News about his latest arrest is concerned with an ongoing trial, so will not be released until that trial is over.

That must be a bit a disappointment to a man who craves attention and will do anything to get it.

I suppose there is some hidden ? relevance to this thread ? cannot be just a thread about some bloke who went to prison for contempt of court ?

Hmmmm ??? o_Oo_O

was he a brexiteer ?

A Plumber ??

A plumber from Surrey ??

Some one who lived in Surrey ?

Tory voter ?

A Boris Johnson supporter ?

A Trump supporter ?
A Gammon may be o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Was he from Turkey ?

Sponsored Links
Back