Criminals and the No comment answer

Sponsored Links
Say "no comment".because the fekers twist everything you say...This stuff about tell the truth and you will be fine if innocent,,,is bolox

The interviews these days are recorded are they not ? If I was innocent and been questioned about a crime I'd be blabbering like Johnny boy or knowsnowt.

Sponsored Links
I recall a New Scientist article some years ago, which brought into question the reliability of eyewitness testimony.
Not from the point-of-view of deliberate falsehood, but the way in which memory works.

While this is primarily concerning line-up identification, the following statement is pertinent;

" Many people believe that human memory works like a video recorder: the mind records events and then, on cue, plays back an exact replica of them. On the contrary, psychologists have found that memories are reconstructed rather than played back each time we recall them. The act of remembering, says eminent memory researcher and psychologist Elizabeth F. Loftus of the University of California, Irvine, is “more akin to putting puzzle pieces together than retrieving a video recording.” Even questioning by a lawyer can alter the witness’s testimony because fragments of the memory may unknowingly be combined with information provided by the questioner, leading to inaccurate recall."

Very interesting and air craft investigators have found that the most reliable witness statements come from 14 year old boys because they report back what they've actually seen rather than put an interpretation of what they've seen.

I would disagree about the statements regarding memory recall........but the brain records everything in absolute minute detail just like a Hd recording ....We can't bring it back but it's absolutely in there linked with the emotion felt at the time .......there's also some evidence that whilst in the womb the brain was recording things !
All this including a brain surgeon who using a galvanic probe on patients whilst they were consious could enable them to recall things when a specific part of the celebral cortex was touched ....remove the probe the memory vanished ....touch it in the same spot it came back. The experiances were verified by asking older family members about the memories and they could confirm things when the patients were toddlers ! It's all in there everything you've ever experianced. You can't bring it back ...but it's there. "I'm ok, you're ok" Bern. In this book the surgeons findings are discussed. That's why you'll do something your wife will say "why did you do that ?"
And you'say "I don't know!" Its the unrecalled memories and emotions at play in your brain !

Very interesting and air craft investigators have found that the most reliable witness statements come from 14 year old boys because they report back what they've actually seen rather than put an interpretation of what they've seen.

I would disagree about the statements regarding memory recall........but the brain records everything in absolute minute detail just like a Hd recording ....We can't bring it back but it's absolutely in there linked with the emotion felt at the time .......there's also some evidence that whilst in the womb the brain was recording things !
All this including a brain surgeon who using a galvanic probe on patients whilst they were consious could enable them to recall things when a specific part of the celebral cortex was touched ....remove the probe the memory vanished ....touch it in the same spot it came back. The experiances were verified by asking older family members about the memories and they could confirm things when the patients were toddlers ! It's all in there everything you've ever experianced. You can't bring it back ...but it's there. "I'm ok, you're ok" Bern. In this book the surgeons findings are discussed. That's why you'll do something your wife will say "why did you do that ?"
And you'say "I don't know!" Its the unrecalled memories and emotions at play in your brain !
I bet if you put some body parts together, put the galvanic probe around their head, you could raise them from the dead.
Is your real name Mary Shelley?

Today's police in Britain are totally useless. They have no power or authority and are a laughing stock. In the past, there would have been no such thing as a "no comment" interview. The police knew who the villains were in any town, and had their methods of bringing them to justice. Lots of accidents and falling down the stairs at the police station etc. Bring back the autonomous police and don't examine their methods too closely.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-47641806

Today's police in Britain are totally useless. They have no power or authority and are a laughing stock. In the past, there would have been no such thing as a "no comment" interview. The police knew who the villains were in any town, and had their methods of bringing them to justice. Lots of accidents and falling down the stairs at the police station etc. Bring back the autonomous police and don't examine their methods too closely.

You have had the right to remain silent since 1912 (pre-trial) and during trial since the 17th century.

Oh dear, sounds like matty and DP have been caught by the law innit. Naughty boys.
NO, just seen enough recorded interactions on the web to know how they work what you say into another meaning, how their initial questions are all based around trying twist what you say.

NO, just seen enough recorded interactions on the web to know how they work what you say into another meaning, how their initial questions are all based around trying twist what you say.
Do you have a link please?

My experience of police interviews is that they are in search of the truth whilst exposing any lies. Many crims regret 'no comment' answers later on in front of the jury.

their initial questions are all based around trying twist what you say.
To what end? They have limited time to interview so what would be the point other that trying to get the truth?

Nose - try youtube
You claim have access to police interviews which specifically show police 'twisting' things. I don't know what biased parameters you need to introduce to the search title in order to find them.

Maybe you would save me some time? After all you seem to have 'seen enough'.

You claim have access to police interviews which specifically show police 'twisting' things. I don't know what biased parameters you need to introduce to the search title in order to find them.

Maybe you would save me some time? After all you seem to have 'seen enough'.
So bent coppers do not exist???..ROFL.Wake up man..

Sponsored Links
Back