Criminals and the No comment answer

As usual, a thread comes down to knowalls interpretation of a word. I don’t know about twisting or falsifying but I can honestly say that many years ago the police, when they had me in a cell, threatened all sorts against my family if I didn’t admit to something I didn’t do. That went on all night too until eventually they released me and I’m not kidding, but some of the coppers had to physically restrain the young arresting copper from attacking me when I gave him the finger on my way out of the station.

Sponsored Links
....as usual MOT misses the point of the thread and my criticisms of bulls hit posts.

This whole thread and the posts that followed and my subsequent criticism is solely about the 'no comment' default during police interviews. Up pops the bulls hitters claiming that the rozzers twist things during interviews and that no comment is the best option.
I have yet to see evidence of such a claim.

I'll wait......

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Ex CID. 30 years Staff's police. He spent a large chunk of his career interviewing suspects.
Watching what you type?

Make sure you don't fall for the old 'change the keyboard layout trick'...

Innocent isn't actually spelt 'g u i l t y ' ;)

This thread and my criticisms is about the 'no comment' during police interviews .
Start a new thread rozzer bashing by all means.(y)
Not my fault you don't have a clue what you're talking about :rolleyes:

Nose, so when I said to look up crimebodge on youtube, thats not good enough for you?
Here - I have found one for you.
That is one of thousands that are available online.

And WTF is this about interviews under caution? interactions with the police in the street are where they lie through their teeth, make things up, misuse their powers etc.
I never said anything about interviews under caution, usually done at the station.
As for you having an ex copper next to you, well he would say that wouldn't he! I have zero trust in anything a copper has to say.

Perhaps go back and re-read what I said. Your going off on a different track.

Of course, you will now come back at me having twisted my words and some other BS, as you usually do on here.

Who said they didn't?
Certainly not I.
So you think they incapable of twisting your answers in an interview?Coppers deal with some of the nastiest vile people on the planet,on a daily basis,and unfortunately,inevitably,some end up just as bad.

So you think they incapable of twisting your answers in an interview?

Rozzers have a limited time to interview.

All interviews are recorded.

The very last thing a rozzer wants to do is lock up an innocent suspect whilst the real perp' is at large.

There is absolutely nothing a rozzer will gain by not seeking the truth when interviewing.

Despite the bulls hit RWR claims, nothing in this thread has lead me to believe otherwise. Nowt from you lot but wind and p1$$.

And WTF is this about interviews under caution?
It was what this thread was based upon remember. In case you had forgotten here is the opening post......

We've all seen moments on police interviews where the main suspect says 'No comment ", if I were been interviewed by the police for a serious crime and I was innocent I'd be most vociferous !!!! Mainly to prove my innocence.
Poor confused matty had forgotten bless and has gone off on a different track. Feel free to start a new thread based upon your personal gripes against rozzers.(y)

Sponsored Links
Back