CSCS card for job shadowing?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'd like to spend a couple of days on site job shadowing a sparky, I'm not a trainee and not qualified in anyway. I don't seem to meet the requirements of the CSCS card which the site he's working on requires.

Can anyone advise what I can do in this case?

Sponsored Links
most of the people i worked with on sites took the labourer route which didnt require any skills in particular.

I've only got a green card, but it's got me on to every site I've ever needed to go on.

Sponsored Links
Yes. Just book a test through the CSCS website. Go and take the test, and when you pass you get a certificate. Then you just send off for the card.

I'd like to spend a couple of days on site job shadowing a sparky, I'm not a trainee and not qualified in anyway
So why do you want to do that?

And from his and the site manager's points of view, why should they want you getting in the way?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back