ct 50 shower pump problem

Sponsored Links
22mm is ok.
but tank should really be 50 gal. by regs.
but don't worry about that. sort this problem first.
can you get some pics at all ?

i can try what would you like me take them of any specific part of the installation.its a gravity fed y plan with an ideal classic boiler .it will have to be in a couple of days tho i wont be back there tll then.the hot water pressure downstairs is exellent so if they was any crap in it i would of flushed it out the problem seems to be from the cylinder to the hot inlet.im taking the pump to our work shop tommorow to run a few tests on it to see if its faulty.cos i rang salamander up and they said they would send me a engineer out to site if there is nothing wrong with the pump they will charge me 65 quid and give me some advise.sounds great some guy turning up and saying yup its not the pump give me 65 quid then telling me something i dont already no.i dont think so..

just some pics of the install in the airing cupboard, pump, pipework etc to do with shower install.

i can't see it being the pump as you said the water is not getting to the pump.

Sponsored Links
on the surrey flange on the inner pipe that sits in the cylinder has a plastic cover in the end you sure you haven't pushed it in to far and restricting the outlet ? sounds silly but i've seen it done.

no the s flange dont have that on it if you look at a photo of a salamander s flange you will see what i mean its copper all the wat to the tip with 3 large hole in it .ill talk tom got to go now see ya later mate.

hi got the hot water threw the pipe now the pressure has returned since i backfilled the system the hot water still spluters tho after 2o seconds im goin to try to ajust the mixer valve at weekend set it then leave it its done my head in..

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back