CU to Outbuilding - 45m run - 8.5kW Shower.

Have you permission for the building?
I am not up on regs but don't you need extra permission if drainage is added?
Presumably it is a beds in sheds thing

The outbuilding will serve as a social and outdoor kitchen area. A nearby toilet would be a nice touch for guests.

Sponsored Links
I ain't bothered whether you have got the go ahead, but have you considered that if you don't obtain the permissions you need, you risk being forced to demolish the structure.

Sponsored Links
I ain't bothered whether you have got the go ahead, but have you considered that if you don't obtain the permissions you need, you risk being forced to demolish the structure.
Thanks and I understand the legal planning and permitted development rules for the outbuilding.

Thanks for the concern but I am only seeking electrical advice on this thread.
Not everybody here is the sort of person who, having given a pedestrian the directions he asked for, will passively stand by and watch him step off the pavement into the path of a bus just because he hadn't asked about that.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back