curtain heaters

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I wanted ot find out what is the best way to heat up a shop. has no heating. and only a mobile fan heater. i need ot keep the cold out fromt he front door, would a curtain heater be the best option?

thanks

Sponsored Links
air curtain with a switch on the door to turn it on when someone enters and keep it on for a min or so.. ( so that it's not constantly on-off-on-off all day.. )

Sponsored Links
I walked out of a shop last week. Front door wide open, and air curtains over door and counter, shop assistant dressed for the beach and I'm dressed for crossing the north pole.

Holmslaw. Are you telling porkies again?
Why are you dressed up like that. Its mid 70º in Zaire at the moment.....raining a bit but really warm. Surely the shops there don't have warm air curtains, what would be the point??

If you are feeling cold in mid seventies heat you'd better get yourself to a doctor. You're not well :mrgreen:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back