curved slider center access bath enclosure?? (with pics)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys hope you can help me with this.

Im just moving into my first home and I have no idea about actually doing out bathrooms. I know what I want, but whether it's do-able (and at a reasonable price too) I'm not sure.

My images should be visible.
The bath that I've chosen is 1200 x 1200 laguna by Trojan Baths
My husband wants a full enclosure for it as we'll be using it mostly as a shower (with the odd bath now and then, hopefully more often than our tiny old one!).

Trouble is I can't seem to find a screen that will fit the curvature of the bath, but maybe I'm looking in completely the wrong places.

I want something like the shower enclosure in my images, but obviously shorter to fit a bath and not as expensive (this one was about £500-650 on the website I used the photo from).

Glass or plastic doesn't bother me too much as long as the price is right.

Also if you're going to comment please don't tell me about the cons of "cheaping out" on a bathroom as I'm trying to get decent quality but without going overboard. The house we are moving into needs practically a complete renovation and me and my husband are young and just starting out so I don't really have the time or the cash to splash out on a 5* quality bathroom, although of course if I DID have the cash, I would certainly be looking 4-5* :p

Thanks again[/img]

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back