Cut Sink Hole Before or after plumbing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
Building an extension and doing the first fix, I have all of the plumbing in already (feeds) but need to put in the hole in the wall for the sink waste. There is nothing in at the moment as it is a fitted kitchen.

I am not too sure where to drill the hole for the sink waste, I do not have it in so cannot accurately determine where the hole needs to be as I would need to fit it all and then line up the trap etc under the sink to get the exact spot where the hole needs to go.

What I need to know is do I guess? and then get it plastered or should I wait until its plastered and then do the hole bit.

I have the measurements etc but don't want to do it wrong. I have a dishwasher waste also but this can go anywhere, just need to know if it is done pre or post plaster

Thanks

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back