daewoo

eug

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi new here I have a daewoo frost free fridge freezer that stopped cooling altogether it is less than 2yrs old and still under guarrantee but no receipt no service . the motor can be heard as normal and seems to be working fine but it just defrosted and wont cool at all now. I am having problems with finding a daewoo freezer person in dublin
any help appreciated :eek: yes both fridge and freezer not cooling ,unplugged and defrosting as I speak will keep an eye on it for 24hrs thanks

Sponsored Links
Have both the fridge and freezer stopped cooling.

Typical problems with frost frees are they need a defrost every now and then as ice builds up where it should not.

First thing to try usually is to do a full defrost for 24 hours (the ice is typically behind a panel so you can see it) keep an eye on the evaporator at the rear (on or near the compressor) to make sure it does not overflow.

While defrosting it is worth cleaning all the external pipework of dust and checking the cooling fans if fitted are working ok.

• Thanks
Reactions: eug

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back