Daily Wail attacks Starmer for...

Sponsored Links
those behind Johnson will soon see him gone.

it's those behind him rather than the Tories that will be a big problem
Did you chose Bozza as your PM because of those behind HIM? I think not. You probably chose Bozza based upon his Brexiteer appeasing, rousing speeches about Getting Brexit Done (lol), or some such.

I'm sure you remember Bozzas new look cabinet a full two months AFTER the last G.E.?

Sponsored Links
Will of the people Notch..Are you the politics of Envy I wonder?
I have a disdain for politicians of every persuasion. I despise blatant and destructive liars. You can only imagine my feelings for your hero Bozza. I will feel no pity when his Brexit Is Done (lol) and his ammo box is empty.

I have a disdain for politicians of every persuasion. I despise blatant and destructive liars. You can only imagine my feelings for your hero Bozza. I will feel no pity when his Brexit Is Done (lol) and his ammo box is empty.
As said before...All politicians lie..Open secret..Boris not departing anytime soon..Certainly not for Starkers.

Starmer is more of a credible opposition than Corbyn. But as someone on here said, it's those behind him rather than the Tories that will be a big problem. Will be interesting.

John Lansman leader of Momentum has left. Can only be a good sign. Purge both parties of their radical elements.

Sponsored Links
Back