Damaged screw removers

Sponsored Links
Eddie, bits received with gratitude. Thank you. I will stick them in my toolbox and use if/when problem arises again. Although - according to this thread - the success I may have, is anybody's guess.

Eddie, bits received with gratitude. Thank you. I will stick them in my toolbox and use if/when problem arises again. Although - according to this thread - the success I may have, is anybody's guess.

If only I was Greek. Then I could say beware of Greeks bearing gifts. Hope they will be useful for something.

Sponsored Links
If only I was Greek. Then I could say beware of Greeks bearing gifts. Hope they will be useful for something.

That's a blast from the past. My old boss - around 25 years ago- used to use the word 'Greek' as a derogatory term. "Dave is late again today boss" .. .."YEAH, the bloody Greek". ... "Whoever fixed that box made a right mess of it boss" ..."Must have been a Greek", etc. Never understood that. I mean, he was a white, born and bred Mancunian. Must have had a dodgy Kebab in Kos or something.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back