Damp experts in Liverpool area

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I need to find a reliable damp expert to give advise on what I believe is salt coming from bricks and flaking.There is a bubbling appearance. And a cotton wool like fungus or other substance This is in the cellar and on the first 4 rows of bricks on the rear external kitchen wall. i'm worried that all the kitchen units on the inside of this wall will have to come out a swell as the sink etc adding to the expense of any solution . A damp course was installed about 15 years ago. Could this be dealt with from the outside. In the case of the cellar what is the average price of tanking of a cellar of about 20 x 15' and can the first 2 or 3 foot from the cellar floor be dealt with.

Sponsored Links
sounds to me like you need to get the areas ventilated.what state are your airvents??

Pics of the areas in question will help - internal pics and external pics.

If you use the Search facility you will find masses of info and pics ref your difficulties.

Independent Damp and Timber Surveyors can also be located on here using the Search facility.

I have pictures of cellar in my profile . I can supply pictures of outside wall if needed.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back