Damp issues

Hi, this is my first post, so I hope I have got this right? I have water coming up through the concrete floors, if I place a dry bag on the floor and then later lift it up the bag there is wet on the floor, so anything that is placed on the floor also draws up the wet. Does anyone know what this maybe? Also, should you have a drain inside the house? and should the front door be below the damp course? Thanks
You should start your own thread

And give more detail as the info you have given is very vague

Sponsored Links
Hi, this is my first post, so I hope I have got this right? I have water coming up through the concrete floors, if I place a dry bag on the floor and then later lift it up the bag there is wet on the floor, so anything that is placed on the floor also draws up the wet. Does anyone know what this maybe? Also, should you have a drain inside the house? and should the front door be below the damp course? Thanks
The issue is that your DPM in the floor is either missing or non continuous. Alternatively there could be a leak from some plumbing either above or in the concrete layer.

Thanks for your reply, how do you start a new thread

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back