Danfoss FP715 Fault?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there, we have the danfoss fp715 central heating/ hot water controller connected to our boiler. All has been fine with it until today. This morning when it was set for the hot water to come on the radiators came on instead. I have tried several times to turn the hot water on manually but each time the central heating comes on instead. I have looked at the danfoss website and read the user guide and as a result I have tried pressing the reset button to restore factory settings. This has made no difference to the problem. Anybody have ay ideas whether its a fault with the boiler or the controller? Anu solutions? Cheers Simon

Sponsored Links
Also I have been round the system (so to speak) and the 3 way valve next to the hot water tank feels very hot. Is this normal or could this be the fault. Could it be just sending the water round the radiators instead of into the tank? I'm stuck. Please help

Although I have had a couple of these programmers fail (both after storms and power cuts) they are usually very reliable. I would suspect the 3 port valve head.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back