Danfoss FP715 control panel compatibility

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My current central heating system is controlled via a Drayton Lifestyle LP112 control unit, which has the hot water and heating linked. I've just been given a Danfoss FP715 control panel which would give me heating and hot water control independent of each other, but I'm uncertain as to whether the Danfoss can be installed on the Drayton's backplate? Can anyone advise me?

Cheers

Prezza

Sponsored Links
My current central heating system is controlled via a Drayton Lifestyle LP112 control unit, which has the hot water and heating linked. I've just been given a Danfoss FP715 control panel which would give me heating and hot water control independent of each other,

that depends on your system ;)

I had a feeling that may be the case, but do you mean the capability and/or configuration of the system or are we talking about manufaturer compatibility. :?:

Sponsored Links
Cheers Kevplumb, that's a helpful link. I'll check on the full spec of my system tonight and give it some thought. I've got a feeling it's a fully pumped system but I'd better do some research. :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back