DANFOSS RADIATOR CONTROLS

JSM

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Everyone,

To keep on top of the gas bill I have for the first time this year been turning individual radiators on and off as required by use of the Danfoss controls. They certainly do the job although they are just a wee bit stiff/tight to turn. Can anyone just reassure me that regular use of these controls will not cause any parts to 'wear away' or cause any other problems which will leave me with leaks.

Many thanks in anticipation of your customary kind assistance.

Sponsored Links
if anything they'll be better off. Radiator valves left fully open or fully closed usually seize up and leak when turned.

Thanks very much, *** Army. I'm taking from that that I am okay to keep using the Danfoss regularly but for the one or two that I do not use regularly I should leave them a wee bit short of full on or full off.

Thanks again.

Sponsored Links
Don't worry. Danfoss make quality radiator valves. They are designed to be adjusted.

• Thanks
Reactions: JSM

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back