Danfoss Randall 102

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi. I have an old back boiler system that is controlled by a danfoss randall 102.

The Randall 102 has failed and I want to replace it.

Can you please advise what the best replacement timer would be and where to connect the wires.

At present there is a live feed to the timer which goes to terminal 3 and is then linked to terminal 6. The neutral goes to terminal 5 and earth to terminal 4 There are two other wires connected. The neutrals and earths are connected to 5 and 4. And the live wire from one cable goes to terminal 1 and the live from the other goes to terminal 2. ( I hope this makes sense)

I just want to connect up a simple easy to use replament timer for this

Can anyone please advise?

Thanks a lot for your help

Steve

Sponsored Links
This is the current wire to the danfoss Randall 102.

Attachments

• FF8795CD-C871-4102-9496-79F189C5B513.jpeg
    FF8795CD-C871-4102-9496-79F189C5B513.jpeg
    161.7 KB · Views: 101
It depends if it’s setup as Gravity and pumped heating or fully pumped, if the latter, then almost any would be suitable. Can you confirm setup or show a photo of cylinder cupboard?

Sponsored Links
Did you have any success with this Steve? I'm trying to do a similar job to replace an old Randall 102 with a modern smart thermostat.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back