Danfoss Ravi VMT valve query

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, my name is Stuart and this is my first time on this forum. I have an issue with my hot water storage tank. The inlet for the coil on my storage tank has a Danfoss Ravi thermostat on a VMT valve. The VMT valve has a black cone shaped head that can come off, and it is damaged. This means that when the thermostat opens and closes, the plunger isn't closing the valve, causing my tank to overheat and vent. I have attached the photo of the cone and was wondering where on earth I could get one, or wen if anyone knows what it's called so I can source one.

Thanks for any help you can give. It's such a simple issue but a pain to solve

Sponsored Links
I have but I can't seem to find it anywhere. All their VMT valves on the website seem to just be a plunger without this cone. Thought I'd try here and see if anyone had seen this or knew what it was called. My next move is to call them and explain it in my best plumbing lingo

I'm not sure of the age of your valve. It is reasonable to expect that someone there should be able to help. Their stuff is of good quality.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back