Danfoss TP5 Programmable Room Stat

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all, I have one of these room stats and it’s worked fine for years without any trouble. We got home from our hols yesterday and went to click the temperature up and found that the temperature buttons are non-responsive. The programme button responds as does the + and the – buttons. So I changed the batteries and that had no effect (as expected) and then I reset the stat which according to manual is to hold the four buttons on the right down simultaneously which did reset the unit. The two temperature buttons are still unresponsive. My simple take on it is that the unit is now faulty and the next (easiest) course of action is to replace the unit with a new one? It does seem a bit odd that it stopped working, I think I last used it once or twice over the summer period to check it was still working. I see that there is a newer version of the TP5 (the TP5000) which appears to be a direct replacement.

IMAG2017.jpg

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back