Daphne Caruana Galizia

B

Brigade77

I love Malta & have been a regular visitor for more years than I care to remember. I've watched this relatively recent downwards spiral into the foul stench of corruption with a little bit more than a vested interest.

What is about to played out will be mocked & scorned by the great unwashed in very many countries.

The spotlight will now shine on a country so small that it could not possibly hope to pull it off, it is too small to have evr hoped to get away with it. All it took is for 1 person who is true to their beliefs to expose it.

They silenced her for good & they will probably get away with it.

Whatever it is that is happening on Malta today has been happening all around the world for centuries. If you is aMerrykun then you have my sympathy, if you is British then you have no excuse.

We taught the world how to do this !

Sponsored Links
I didn't know that the UK was the world leader in car bomb manufacturing and training. Please elucidate further Dork.

I've always tried to ignore you, but for the benefit of anyone reading this thread.

We taught the world how to be socially corrupt Judith.

Maybe you don't think so?

I've always tried to ignore you, but for the benefit of anyone reading this thread.

We taught the world how to be socially corrupt Judith.

Maybe you don't think so?
Ahh,, that explains everything.. Why didn't ya just say so in the first place? (btw, which generation was it then? before I feel I must apologise yet again for something I have no control over)

Sponsored Links
Is this a drunk thread that sneaked out early before it's allotted Friday night slot?

I love Malta & have been a regular visitor for more years than I care to remember. I've watched this relatively recent downwards spiral into the foul stench of corruption with a little bit more than a vested interest.

What is about to played out will be mocked & scorned by the great unwashed in very many countries.

The spotlight will now shine on a country so small that it could not possibly hope to pull it off, it is too small to have evr hoped to get away with it. All it took is for 1 person who is true to their beliefs to expose it.

Whatever it is that is happening on Malta today has been happening all around the world for centuries. If you is aMerrykun then you have my sympathy, if you is British then you have no excuse.

:LOL: more fantasy / conspiracy nonsense from the bloke who thinks lee rigby was bumped off by the state or it never happened.

taught the world to car bomb a journalist in front of her son/children. :LOL: give me a break ffs

She was indeed a shining beacon, as brave as any soldier on the battlefront. She gave her life in pursuit of the truth and exposing corruption.

Kranky, which generation of British people taught the world how to be socially corrupt?

Corruption in Malta is a national past time . place is run by the mafia / gangster types

Money laundering is probably one of the biggest industries ????

Typical example of another EU corrupt state to which the EU turn a blind eye. ;)

The same ones who believe crackpot conspiracy theories.
It was a serious question Kankerot. Was it the Victorians? Edwardians? all the way through to the 50's , 60's, 70's? Perhaps the 80's. 90's or the naughties? Give us a clue, please,, Conspiracy theories can be found in almost any era. When did the UK teach the rest of the world to become socially corrupt? Is there a year? month? day? We need to know.

It was a serious question Kankerot. Was it the Victorians? Edwardians? all the way through to the 50's , 60's, 70's? Perhaps the 80's. 90's or the naughties? Give us a clue, please,, Conspiracy theories can be found in almost any era. When did the UK teach the rest of the world to become socially corrupt? Is there a year? month? day? We need to know.

I don't know how you jumped from me giving my support to DCG becomes support of British social corruption.

There have been corrupt practices through all empires - from the Romans, Turks, British and even now US hegemony. It is not exclusive to the British empire, all empires used very despicable practices.

You need to read about mercantilism and empire.

I don't know how you jumped from me giving my support to DCG becomes support of British social corruption.

There have been corrupt practices through all empires - from the Romans, Turks, British and even now US hegemony. It is not exclusive to the British empire, all empires used very despicable practices.

You need to read about mercantilism and empire.

you forgot to add the EU to the list ;):) although not an empire yet ? trade empire may be ?????????

Sponsored Links
Back