davee

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I don't know what was on your last post and, since the moderators deleted it.

I deleted it (as i have yours) because he could not grasp basic English. He was being told that he was not competent to do the job, because of this i also removed your reply.

Towards the end he also became "abusive" which i can not allow.

Thanks.

L

Sponsored Links
felix said:
I don't know what was on your last post

he said he was gonna get a neutral from a socket or wire it in series with the switch cable. i basically told him to get an electrician becuse he lacks common sense. the mods then removed the last 2 posts

Damocles said:

thats what i was thinkin when i first read his last reply. he went against everything we had told him. but no, puttin a fan in series with a light will be fine.

Sponsored Links
That could be fun. guess it would be brighter or dimmer depending how fast the fan was running.

Damocles said:
That could be fun. guess it would be brighter or dimmer depending how fast the fan was running.

if he comes back, well find out :LOL:

andrew2022 said:
he said he was gonna get a neutral from a socket or wire it in series with the switch cable. i basically told him to get an electrician becuse he lacks common sense. the mods then removed the last 2 posts
I lived /worked in Egypt for a while, that would be norm, come home, turn lights on, turn on fan ,
Hey me tellys gone off etc.etc.

Sorry Daveee. I tried to help you out but the moderator's decision is final.

It all comes back to the old saying..." You can take a Horse to water, but you cannot make him drink"

It is unfortunate that Davee would not listen to the sound advice he was given by others here, but it is because of people with Davee's attitude that Part P was dreamed up. :cry:

Still, life goes on, and obviously Davee will spend the next 6 months figuring out why his light goes dim whenever he has a shower or takes a dump!! :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back