YouTube ----Did you know....

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Oh well you learn new things everyday, just found out that you can remove any nasty comments left by others in reply to my comments on animal cruelty, where I was opposing any form of cruelty towards cats from dogs and humans, one such poster started throwing abuse towards me or my comemnts, and I returned him an equal and proportional response, until he apologised, then a few days later he was back at it, so when things started to go out of hand again, with his unbearable nasty remarks, I thought it was time to pull the trigger, so I tried the delete button and it worked, not only I could edit my own coments but also delete any of my own comments as well as his ugly remarks, and in the end I just deleted the whole conversation in which other people had also left nicer remarks, but there you go, sometimes to get rid of cancer, you have to sacrifice good tissue.

Got rid of that leach who started calling me all the names under the sun.

But please Don't try this at home or on DIYnot, let Doitall do it! :LOL:

So effectively you can delete all the comments on the entire Youtube! or can you?

Sponsored Links
Are you saying that someone was supporting or encouraging cruelty to animals, or was it just another troll?

basically he didn't give it a toss, this sick guy was filming a dog trying his best to get at a cat, and the cat was in quite some distress, as you can tell by cats ears were drawn low back, really scared of the potential attack from that dog, looking quite distressed but still managed to stay put in her position and fend off the dog, it seemed that the cameraman was encouraging the dog to go on, but each time the dog tried to get the cat, the cat threw his or her paws towards the dog, the dog even tried launcing at her from other angles, but in the end the cat defended herself quite well, but shaken, the dog gave up and both dog and the cameraman walked away, some cats learn the hard way, they must not do a runner, or they are dead, stay put and as the dog tries to get near strike him with sharp claws, that is one reason I will not trim nails on my cats, so that they can defend themselves against foxes and any dogs.

I wrote my comments saying that the guy shooting the video was sick in his mind! for any decent human being he would have taken his dog away, but this guy did not discourage his dog, he must hate cats I preasume.

So then another guy then replied to my comments, not the poster, This sad little Philipino monkey, no wonder they have no respect for animals because they eat cats and dogs and snakes, actions and response just like you would expect from a sub-human, he then replied I was a fu cktard , the dog is natural enemy of cats, and I need to grow up, and even said I must be some gay coont!

So I then replied, and said yes I know, but not in my presence, and I told him there was no need to use ugly comments, and names, as he doesn't know me, that I could easily shove him back from that filthy hole he emerged from! after which he said I should have taken his remarks lightly, and apologised if I got offended, so I said fine let us move on, then two days later he started again, making more ugly remarks. So in the end I deleted the whole conversation.

On that note, I will rescue anyone's cat from a dog and for that matter any child or person being attacked by a dog, I will go out of my way to twart a dog from attacking anyone, be it by kicking his balls in! or shoving my whole arm up his throat! just sparing his life though, But if a dog is nice and decent and with no threat, I would just leave him alone to plod on. and tbh I do not like watching such clips, but Youtube appears to throw or suggest that I might like this clip as I might have seen similar clips where cats are involved in a fight at each other.

Sponsored Links
I wrote my comments saying that the guy shooting the video was sick in his mind! for any decent human being he would have taken his dog away, but this guy did not discourage his dog, he must hate cats I presume.

Just another macho yobbo. They keep dogs, usually big ones, to make themselves look tough and, like all bullies, they take pleasure in inflicting pain or discomfort on those they perceive as being weaker than them.

It is this sort of person I would willingly exchange for decent, hard working immigrants, be they from the EU or the third world.

But please Don't try this at home or on DIYnot, let Doitall do it! :LOL:

So effectively you can delete all the comments on the entire Youtube! or can you?

Only your own threads I believe Mike

yup, couldn't delete others, but only where people have replied to your remarks, you can then elliminate tgeir remarks if they are too ugly.

Back