Second Thoughts

Eh? I was just adding to the descriptions of who I am referring to. Do you never edit a post when you think of something else? The fact that I clearly state that their status is very 'secret squirrel' and yours isn’t, shows I'm clearly not referring to you but it does show your lack of understanding. You really are a crackpot.

42EDAE41-7896-4371-B6A0-3AD680066C6D.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Eh? I was just adding to the descriptions of who I am referring to. Do you never edit a post when you think of something else? The fact that I clearly state that their status is very 'secret squirrel' and yours isn’t, shows I'm clearly not referring to you but it does show your lack of understanding. You really are a crackpot.

View attachment 238525
Your original comment appeared to imply that my statistics were hidden, yet as you say, you were able to access them, so it was obviously a dishonest allegation.
In addition, your 'secret squirrel' reference was another addition to your comment which did not appear in your original comment.

For sure, I regular edit my posts, to correct a spelling mistake, to add a missing word, etc.
If I ever edit my comment to fundamentally alter its meaning I ensure that I make it clear, and apologise, that I have edited it to change its meaning.

Your original comment appeared to imply that my statistics were hidden, yet as you say, you were able to access them, so it was obviously a dishonest allegation.
You idiot. If anything, my edited post made it even clearer I was not referring to you. You know what, I can’t be arsed with you any more. Back on ignore.

You idiot. If anything, my edited post made it even clearer I was not referring to you.
Now do you realise that you were criticising my response to your original comment, but you had altered your comment after I had responded. Then you get all miffed when I point out that your criticism is misplaced.
Why don't you stop and think sometimes?

You know what, I can’t be arsed with you any more. Back on ignore.
Thank you. That'll save me dealing with your nonsensical comments.

Sponsored Links
I don’t think it will be long before Himmy/Dazzler/Pimpernel/whoever will disappear and reincarnate himself again. He’s getting more and more rabid as things go on. Shouldn’t really be in France with that attitude - they normally surrender at the mere sight of a broken German catapult elastic. If only the F***** could have shown some Himmy/Dazzler/Pimpernel pig headedness then we wouldn’t have had to go over and bail them out in 1944. Bloody garlic munching surrender monkeys.

I don’t think it will be long before Himmy/Dazzler/Pimpernel/whoever will disappear and reincarnate himself again. He’s getting more and more rabid as things go on. Shouldn’t really be in France with that attitude - they normally surrender at the mere sight of a broken German catapult elastic. If only the F***** could have shown some Himmy/Dazzler/Pimpernel pig headedness then we wouldn’t have had to go over and bail them out in 1944. Bloody garlic munching surrender monkeys.
Leopards and spots, eh?
Did you know that the majority of your posts in this forum are bigoted, or designed to ridicule, or negative, or nit-picking, or abusive.

Back