DAY Visconic Powermaster 10

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
does anyone know how to get the installer password so that I can enrol a new PRI sensor or even default on to factory settings.
Thanks Bob

Sponsored Links
well you can default it I guess, however you may find the sub engineers code still valid?

as an engineer I can't give it out, but fairly sure you cant have searched for it.

Sponsored Links
Sorry it's an ADT Visconic powermaster 10 (auto correct) . They are different and it is not out there.
Thanks Bob

Its the same process and yes its out there, however it is possible that ADT equipment is slightly different and may not learn on unless its an ADT part.

However that isn't something I can be certain of, ebay might get you an ADT part.

You should be able to check an existing part on the system for details and you can verify as an ADT part or a generic visonic part.

Okay thanks I have the part but was told that it was different so no problem I will try and install it .
Will close the thread . Thanks for your help appreciated.
Thanks Bob

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back