DB REPLACEMENT ON TT SYSTEM

Yes I am a member of the ECA Part P Registered and 17th edition time served electrician! So therefore I will be notifying the job once completed! My lack of reply was that I was not buying to 'ban all sheds' very immature comment! This forum is for people to ask questions! If everyone knew everything there wouldn't be a forum!

Sponsored Links
Yes I am a member of the ECA Part P Registered and 17th edition time served electrician! So therefore I will be notifying the job once completed! My lack of reply was that I was not buying to 'ban all sheds' very immature comment! This forum is for people to ask questions! If everyone knew everything there wouldn't be a forum!
You are missing my point - this forum is primarily for diyers.
When I was a member of a competent persons scheme if I was unsure about any aspect of the work I was doing I would ask my scheme inspector - that is what you pay your fees for and really should be your first port of call.
For example with one TT installation my first rod produced a Ze reading of nearly 300Ω. The question I asked my scheme inspector was whether to go deeper or wider?
Deeper was the consensus and I got the Ze down to 19Ω with a second rod.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back