DCP Britis Gas

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

Got the new DCP Dual Central heatingProgrammer) from BG, working fine but now the display screen is stuck on..

Welcome

MCU V0.5.12

I try to select the menu button but the screen does not change.

The user guide is very basic and not helpful in this scenario.

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks

Rob

Attachments

• 20171210_125750.jpg
    20171210_125750.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 162
Sponsored Links
Try holding the menu button and the return button at the same time, do this for ten seconds and factory reset should appear.
Ps remember you have a grey button on the receiver which will override the command and get you’re heating up and running.

Hi

Got the new DCP Dual Central heatingProgrammer) from BG, working fine but now the display screen is stuck on..

Welcome

MCU V0.5.12

I try to select the menu button but the screen does not change.

The user guide is very basic and not helpful in this scenario.

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks

Rob
Hi Rob,

I'm having the same problems now. Just checking if you were able to get yours fixed and if you can help. Cheers

Sponsored Links
Hi Rob,

I'm having the same problems now. Just checking if you were able to get yours fixed and if you can help. Cheers
I doubt you will get a response on a 5 year old thread. Rob only posted once and was not heard from again!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back