DEAL ? DEAL ??? WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT A DEAL ?

Ok, but it does not say by how.

Perhaps that's why you can't understand that 'leaving' the EU is not the same.

Ok so your a pedant ........if I leave a house by the door, the window, crawl on my hands and knees or are dragged feet first I have left the house.
I'm no longer there.

If your married and you've had a meal in a restsurant paid the bill and your wife asks if we should leave I'd love to be there to hear you ask her/him " What exactly do you mean by that question ?"

Communication in that situation between my wife and myself is usually straightforward we leave .......I suspect your partner leaves and you haven't decided how, do you stand there working out the options ?

I understand what leave means you sir appear to think it means all manner of things. I think perhaps you didn't understand the referendum question and thought there was more to it. Remain or leave ....stay or go ......bloody simple question. The extraction will have lots of detail to work out but the objective is clear.

Sponsored Links
Ok so your a pedant ........if I leave a house by the door, the window, crawl on my hands and knees or are dragged feet first I have left the house.
I'm no longer there.

If your married and you've had a meal in a restsurant paid the bill and your wife asks if we should leave I'd love to be there to hear you ask her/him " What exactly do you mean by that question ?"

Communication in that situation between my wife and myself is usually straightforward we leave .......I suspect your partner leaves and you haven't decided how, do you stand there working out the options ?

I understand what leave means you sir appear to think it means all manner of things. I think perhaps you didn't understand the referendum question and thought there was more to it. Remain or leave ....stay or go ......bloody simple question. The extraction will have lots of detail to work out but the objective is clear.
Ok, then - in those simple examples 'leave' does mean only one thing - you go somewhere else.

It is not the same leaving the EU as leaving a restaurant. For a start, the UK cannot 'go' anywhere?

You admit "The extraction will have lots of detail to work out but the objective is clear." so it is not analogous to leaving a restaurant or house therefore it is not the same and cannot be done at the stroke of midnight on a particular date without working out the details.

So what does 'leave' mean in this case if the details have not been worked out beforehand?

but the objective is clear.

yeah the objective of Brexit is clear ok.

The objective of leaving:
regain sovereignty
take back control
stop immigration
take control of our borders
do better trade deals

The result of Brexit
less power
less sovereignty
less control
same amount of immigration
no control of borders
worse trade deals

Stupidity in action

Sponsored Links
Like BoJo and his chums have shares in European businesses and Euro bonds - our leaders will not suffer, so can still lead us effectively.

Back