Debt of Gratitude

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I think many of us owe a debt of gratitude to the few dedicated, patient and determined posters who have continued to counter the anti-vaxxers conspiracists.

Sponsored Links
And no doubt the same recognition for the strong ,free thinking , broad minded, soldiers willing to question the wrong doing which is clearly not normal by anyones standards.

And no doubt the same recognition for the strong ,free thinking , broad minded, soldiers willing to question the wrong doing which is clearly not normal by anyones standards.
That wouldn't align with the thread topic.

Sponsored Links
What wrong doing? Are you actually going to back up anything you claim?
Don’t need to . It’s cleverer to be your own man and use your God given gifts to guide yourself.

That wouldn't align with the thread topic.
would it not? If it were not for the conspiracists there would be no need for the lap dogs to counter them.

Last edited by a moderator:
So your destiny was to become a plasterer, not a plumber, electrician, engineer, dr, lawyer, entrepreneur but a Plasterer. You need to have words with your God, looks like he sold you short.
Shame you think like that. You really should know my personal circumstances before assuming any of the occupations you mentioned earn more or are held in any higher regard by me than my own.
Getting personal let you down sir.
Not as chivalrous as your Name would suggest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shame you think like that. You really should know my personal circumstances before assuming any of the occupations you mentioned earn more or are held in any higher regard by me than my own.
Getting personal let you down sir.

the point is no one knows what gallahad does for a living

he won’t say :confused:

so we can probably conclude it’s nowt of consequence :idea:

and if he told you we would be none wiser any way as to what the job actually entailed :confused:

the point is no one knows what gallahad does for a living

he won’t say :confused:

so we can probably conclude it’s nowt of consequence :idea:

and if he told you we would be none wiser any way as to what the job actually entailed :confused:

I've answered that, now it's upto your search skills to find out. (y)

I think many of us owe a debt of gratitude to the few dedicated, patient and determined posters who have continued to counter the anti-vaxxers conspiracists.

perhaps we should just not respond forcing them to wither and die…..if the ‘rona doesn’t get em first.

perhaps we should just not respond forcing them to wither and die…..if the ‘rona doesn’t get em first.
If there was nothing valid to respond to you wouldn’t . For some strange reason you feel like the cause you champion needs defence and validation. Strange.

Sponsored Links
Back