Decorating fresh plaster roller or airless spray paint interior rooms?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have started decorating my refurbished house with 50/50 mist coat and then 2 coat by roller. As I`m not very fast I managed to due few rooms on the last fews days.

A friend of mine has a wagner airless sprayer and was thinking to borrow it.

Any experience? good finish? durability?

Any advise is appreciated

Sponsored Links
Carry on with the roller, you will improve and speed up with time. get the best quality rollers you can afford, and a decent extendable pole.

Blup

Ignoring time spent laying out dust sheets, cutting in, etc, you should be able to roll the walls of a medium sized bedroom in less than 3 hours (per coat- and assuming that you use a decent roller and decent extension pole). At the end of each day you can store the wet roller and tray in a lack bin bag.

I have no idea which airless sprayer you have access to but if it is a larger machine, you will need to wash out the lines and gun at the end of each day.

I would stick to a roller. If you have to paint fancy cornices with dentils and so forth, I would use the airless for those,

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back