Decorators experiences !

• Thread starter Ianthedecorator
  • Start date
I

Ianthedecorator

This is aimed at decorators themselves ,i must have countless stories about jobs and the customers ,too many to mention really ! that are either so funny or just mind boggling ,i would like to hear other decorators funny stories just to prove im not alone in this ,so il start off with the first ,a few years back myself and 2 lads were doing a full flat for a woman in her fifties ,we were there all week doing the full job ,stripping all the way to the finish ,the woman was a bit strange but nothing we could put our finger so to speak ,job got done ,lads in van etc i went in for the money etc ,and the woman had a written accout of how much tea and biscuits we had ,she paid me minus £ 8,45 for expences as she called it ,sould of use our own would of been cheaper ! and since this happened twice more ,some people !!

Sponsored Links
I once did some work in the home of a chap who ran a slaughterhouse. At the end of the job he offered to pay me with a load of sirloin steaks instead of the cash !!.

I worked for a lovely lady in Chiswick once who was great at furnishing me with tea. I couldn't work out why I had to keeping popping out for (more than usual) fag breaks.

The silly bint had only been giving me decaf tea!!!

She has much to learn.

4 bed detached in country setting, all wanted papering and every morning, the lady used to open the door .... naked.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back