DeLonghi fan oven not working

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I have a delonghi fan oven but it decided to stop working this morning. It was there when we moved in 2 yrs ago, and it didnt have any problems before this morning. Nothing exceptional happened - just when the pie is ready to go in the oven, I turn it on and nothing happened. The light does not even come on (although it's before the oven on multifunction switch) and there's no click (which was usually there). I've tested the socket and it works fine. Have taken the oven out of the cabinet and opened it all up, but can't seem to find anything unusual - nothing seems to have been burnt out. the fan, element, thermostat, multifunction switch and wiring all look fine to me, although am not an electrician so can't probably tell. have got no manual to troubleshoot and apparently it's a fairly old model (EOF260W) so can't even find one online. can someone please advise on how to go on about it - can order for parts online, but not sure what to order and replace. any help would be much appreciated! cheers

Sponsored Links
aha, solved it - the 13amp fuse in the plug needed to be replaced (silly me!) - found the answer on another forum though. we'll have the sunday lunch afterall! :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back