Deltabell plus wiring confusion

To confirm I have tested to bell and the LED disable jumper had to be removed to have the flashing LED's going, with its fitted they don't light so the manual is wrong that came with it.
The bell is also in SCB mode and the backlight function is working also, and also flashes when alarm is triggered.
The tamper has been programmed into input 33 and set as tamper so that's all working.
How do you program the eng hold function so the bell doesn't go off in your face when the lids opened?
It is wired from eng hold to PGM already.
What position should the battery jumper be in?
Is it refering to the battery backup in the bell to be used unclear on that one.
Thanks

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
The easiest way given the manual doesn't appear to be correct, the battery default position is off as leaving it on during transport can become troublesome and cause damage if not fully charged first. So will be opposite to as supplied, only way to test is to see if it powers up with battery only.

I will set the battery jumper to internal, I take it that it will use that for extra power if required when bell alarms and strobes and the panel is used to charge it and run the backlight etc in normal conditions.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back