Derek Mackay resigns

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So he meets a 16 year old boy he fancies then texts the fck out of him and wakes up next day thinking oh shoot I'm the scottish finance minister. Must resign.

Not the first time is it...I mean why dont these people in this day and age think 'best keep a lid on my fantasies or I'm gonna be busted.'

Instead hes gone from decent job to zero loser.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Screenshot_20200206_083556_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200206_083556_com.android.chrome.jpg

Not the first time is it...I mean why dont these people in this day and age think 'best keep a lid on my fantasies or I'm gonna be busted.'
I guess that the very fact they have these fantasies means they're not right in the head in the first place and logic clearly lacking..
Got to be a bit deranged to wanna get together with a kid 16 year old nearly 30 years your junior.

Sponsored Links
Agree absolutely I get it the likes of prince Andrew chancing it with some young ladies few years back but this day and age idiotic.
So we have former first minister an alleged dodgy person when it comes to women. And a future one a penchant for young men... poor Sturgeon.

On that note - what of this? Spaffing money up the wall?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...ring-epidemic-of-child-abuse-in-1970s-and-80s

PM told to say sorry for remark about ‘spaffing’ money up wall as 4,024 claims lead to guilty verdicts

Police say they are uncovering a hidden “epidemic” of paedophile abuse in the 1970s and 1980s, with thousands of allegations leading to convictions against people who abused their power to attack children.

New figures seen by the Guardian show that 4,024 allegations led to guilty verdicts at court after police investigations since 2014 into decades-old child sex offences.

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2020/feb/06/corey-feldman-nobody-wants-to-go-after-the-bad-guys

Corey Feldman: 'The biggest problem in Hollywood is paedophilia'

Wherever there is an abuse of power and vulnerable kids or young adults there will abuse which may not be discovered for years or even decades.

It seems to be part of our society.

Well.. when I was a lad I was i remember a man giving me funny looks in a public place and did inappropriate stuff towards me in a phone box next to me. I called him a weirdo and ran off as I was only 13. I know his name as he occasionally worked at youth centers. Bit late but bother me to the point I'm thinking of reporting it. What if hes done worse.

So he meets a 16 year old boy he fancies then texts the fck out of him and wakes up next day thinking oh shoot I'm the scottish finance minister. Must resign.

Instead hes gone from decent job to zero loser.
What has he done wrong ?

What has he done wrong ?
I guess you dont resign just for sending a hello message. I bet one of those messages contained something dodge ok the whole transcript is on sun website. Alot of him attempting to flirt etc and asking him to rugby matches and alot of talking to him during his office hours.

Last edited:
You mean exposed himself?...I would have been reporting it to my parents at the time.
I need to check I think back then it was akin to the dirty old man down the road.. roll eyes and move on

It’s easier to abuse your power than be restrained. It’s a combination of obsession and thinking they can get anything they want.

it’s why so many high achievers are a bit special or psycho.

Sponsored Links
Back