Design service for underfloor heating layout

would do different is have put underfloor into the rest of the tiled area

I thought about that when designing our system. In the end I opted due an independently zoned rad. I like the cold tiles and often stand in them barefoot when I get in from work and have a cold beer from "the man fridge" which too resides in the utility room. Great for unwinding from a long day installing and driving.

Sponsored Links
I thought about that when designing our system. In the end I opted due an independently zoned rad. I like the cold tiles and often stand in them barefoot when I get in from work and have a cold beer from "the man fridge" which too resides in the utility room. Great for unwinding from a long day installing and driving.

It's funny, I did one UFH job for a lovely guy a few years ago. He ran a large engineering company that worked mainly on oil related work in the North Sea. He didn't want his tiled en-suite floor done, well, apart from the area around the WC. He said he liked his feet warm as he took a dump, but loved a cold floor - it made him feel more comfy jumping into a warm bed. Very big house full of UFH.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back