Dewalt 18V vacuum

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
One of these any good?
Screenshot_20231025_195348_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231025_195116_Chrome.jpg

Sponsored Links
My Bosch is ok. Runs for about 5- 7mins on a good sized battery.
Don't know about the DeWalt but I guess it's similar. Depends what you want it for

quite small looking capacity perhaps a litre or so so frequent emptying and not much good for tool extraction
i have the bigger 584 i think it is plenty capacity and suction

My makita18 volt is pretty underwhelming but there are newer more powerful brushed versions out, the milwaukee is apparently the most powerful

Blup

Sponsored Links
quite small looking capacity perhaps a litre or so so frequent emptying and not much good for tool extraction
i have the bigger 584 i think it is plenty capacity and suction

I have the same one too, and find it very versatile, but don't expect the suction of a full sized vac..

For the carpet/rug you were installing, get a normal vac. Dyson is OK, easy and cheap to replace motor.

For the carpet/rug you were installing, get a normal vac. Dyson is OK, easy and cheap to replace motor.

Suck up building waste into a Dyson, and it will soon clog. The same is true of all other cyclonic machines.

And, yes, I have painstakingly dismantled a Dyson to clean it out. It took about 40 mins. A bagged vacuum cleaner, 2 minutes to take the bag out.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back