Dewalt Carry Cases

No your clearly mistaken, the OP was about dewalt carry cases and where to source them from, i gave a contact who i used for carry cases and various tools themselves, i also stated their prices weren't to bad either and in the case of the said kit i bought that still stands. Im sorry, as i have no connection with this company i don not know their stock prices backwards so if im guilty of suggesting ALL their prices are £100 cheaper than anyone else then so be.

As far as you wanting a 24v sds for the price the OP paid for an 18v, i pointed out you wouldn't get a 24v sds for that price unless it was the older version, i even supplied you a link to support this, Fact remains you probably wouldn't be able to buy the older version anymore anyway.

What part of this are you struggling with :eek:

Sponsored Links
that you are talking about a completely different tool than your link..

tool does come to mind.

which tool are you talking about....

Sponsored Links
there must be a north south divide with sense... that was my original post.... come back next year with last years bargains...

You weren't impressed that the OP bought a dewalt sds for £259 because it was ONLY 18v, you stated for that price you could get a 24v, i challenged you to find a dewalt 24v sds for £259 and i am still waiting

I am also still wating for you to prove me wrong that the drill/impact kit i bought was not a good price, again i am still waiting

There.....i cannot put it any simpler

why would i not be impressed. ahh.. i guess, not suppose, that you can now read minds. but, unfortunately, not mine....

Ha ha

If you think you can get a dewalt 24v sds for £259 then let me know, but i cant hold my breath any longer, i win!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back