Dewalt Carry Cases

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone know of a good place to get empty cases for dewalt tools as a few of mine came in just cardboard boxes which arent going to hold together much longer

Ideally the plastic moulded strong cases with the metal latches.

its for a DW411 palm sander, D28128 angle grinder and a DW365 circular saw all 110v.

My other tools came in the cases so i want them all to match... you know how it goes ;)

Sponsored Links
I cant stand cases, they are always oversized and take up way too much space. I bung mine all in one bag :LOL:

As for dewalt cases eBay is always a good bet, a lot of people want to get rid...

Typical. I've just lobbed the box for my circular saw away as it takes up far too much room. I think I still have a couple of dewalt drill boxes I never use if any of your stuff would fit in there?

i keep everything in its cases more so that the apprentice knows what box to grab plus it keeps them safe but then again i have a lwb van so room isnt a issue :)

Sponsored Links
cool yeah just looking through on ebay now gonna see whats about. would be nice to get it all uptogether and make it like they came in the original boxes (think im going a bit too far here but i do live in dorset were known for this sort of thing lol!)

Cheers RF if i get stuck i will let you know, I got a smaller spare drill box (even though its falling to bits) but its still a bit big for the grinder/sander i got to watch space too but beggars cant be choosers!

i bet it was very recently you threw the saw case away too :p

Try Abbey Hardware, 15 Abbey Foregate, ,
SHREWSBURY, SY2 6AE.

I wanted a dewalt combi kit (drill/impact) but didnt want the model of drill that was in the kit, think it was the dc 925 but i wanted the dc 927 so they just swapped drills around, they didnt seem to mind chopping and changing saying they do it all the time, they also split kits and just sell the tools so they always have brand new empty carry cases in stock but they told me if it comes in a cardboard box then there is no specific case for them. While i was there i asked for a box for my dewalt jgsaw which they had, also one for a 110v circular and 18v circular but like i say there is no box so just bought a big box off em for £10, think it was from a 5 item kit that they split but kept the box.

They advertise on e-bay lots but do have a proper shop, very helpful people and the prices were pretty good too.

http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/ABBEY-POWER

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Cheers crank, I sent them a message and i agree about the prices not bad at all. Many thanks :)

Righty got an update, got the grinder case sorted just need one for the little sander and the circular saw. I emailed dewalt but dont wanna hold my breath lol.

I did some impulse buying too on one of these.. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250553828997 saves me lugging 110v transformers when i need to drill a couple holes in a wall :)

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
its only 18v so not that cheap. for that price i would expect a 24v.

???

Like i said, i got the drill/impact kit from them, at the time i didnt want the DC925 that came in the kit but rather the DC927, so i got a better drill together with what is arguably the best impact on the market.

I paid £280 for the kit, if you think that is expensive then try and find it me cheaper, but remember the kit must include the DC927.

I won't hold my breath though ;)

the original post was about a cordless sds drill.. not a cordless drill. re read my posts and understand.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back