dewalt d27105

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi I have a dewalt d27105 combination saw which keeps blowing fuses, have redone cables incase they were crimped and or broken, as soon as the chopsaw trigger or bench saw on button is pushed the fuse goes, took the drive belt of incase blade gears were sticking and fuse still went anybody any idea what might be wrong with saw cheers Stafford.

Sponsored Links
Hey SH.

I found this after a few searches, not sure if it helps?

"...These saws have a rather large amount of draw on a 15 amp breaker... they should be able to operate on a 15 amp breaker, however nothing else can share that breaker.... and if it is an outside plug (GFI) it will be even more likely to trip. If possible, use a 20 amp breaker...they can be found in the garage where central vacuum plugs in. If this isn't an option then ensure nothing else is on a normal 15 amp breaker, use a heavy gauge extension cord, and the shorter the cord the better"

hi thanks crystalclear its the fuse in the plug that keeps blowing not at the consumer, unit I think I might have narrowed it down to a failed armature , according to various helpful youtube videos, going to disassemble and check with multimeter and last resort is get a dewalt main dealer/repair to fix it cheers Stafford.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back