Dewalt DCX5402 28V Li-ion Nano Combo Kit

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
just been offered one brand new at a real bargain any one got this set are they any good as i only really use Hitachi any comments appreciated. told him to come back tomorrow and i will let him know

Sponsored Links
What sort of price are you being offered, I must admit I do love the DeWalt stuff, most of the guys at work use them as their preferred tools, everything that I have had from them is the bees knees and is well built.

Most of my stuff gets chucked around the back of the van and still works as well as the day it was bought, never had to take anything back over the past 5 years of buying from them.

The Lithium Ion stuff looks good, spoke to a few guys who use Li-Ion stuff and find the battery life to be much better.

Guess it depends how much off retail you are being offered it for and wether you need all of the tools, I think Screwfix might have had this kit on offer a while back, although I might be mistaken.

Thats pretty damned good to be honest with you, I've seen it kicking around at £600 but never that low, if its off the back of a truck, make sure you test it all out first, I've known a few people to be ripped off by similar scams !

Sponsored Links
it was ordered on his trade account but went bankrupt rightly or wrongly he s selling what he can been offered more bit s aswell but things are tight and i think i will take it

That's fair does, I'd be biting his hand off in that case !! Good find !!

it was ordered on his trade account but went bankrupt rightly or wrongly he s selling what he can been offered more bit s aswell but things are tight and i think i will take it

the bankruptcy practitioner will be looking for company assets that are on the books so dont leave a paper trail ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back