DHW/CH from gravity/pumped to fully pumped

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
How do I convert my pipe system when I fit a new Glow-worm Ultracom HXi 18 condenser boiler in place of my present Glow-worm 56F backboiler which has 28mm gravity feed pipes & 22mm CH circuit pipes? I think the general idea is to fit a 3-way zone valve with cylinder stat but Iwould welcome further info. I have fitted several boilers over the years, and a complete heating system in one house, but the boilers have always had F &R in 28mm
for the HW & 22mm for the pumped CH. This is my first condenser boiler - hence a little unfamiliarity. I have had many years of trouble-free service from my installations and I like to get things right. Alana2

Sponsored Links
Unless you are a RGI then you should not attempt any of the work you describe,especially fitting a new boiler.This is not a job for a novice.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back