DHW issue with DPS heatbank

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Good evening guys, I've been in my current house for just over 12months and can't seem to fix the issue we have. We only seen to get half a bath of hot water before the water goes lukewarm. I have a Worcester 30cdi boiler and a dps cpc250-abbdi-laab heat bank. The system supplies 14 rads over 3 floors and 3 ufh zones, I have never had an issue with the CH. I have tried all sorts of different things but to go avail. Any ideas what could be causing the water to go Lukewarm after about 10mins?

Both stats are set at 70,the Combi sits about 84-88c, the DHW pump is a new grundfos ups2, the heat exchanger pump is a wilo rs26/6-3. The Combi has had a full service check with so issues . The system is running at 2bar and there is magnaclean installed. Both heat exchangers are 100kw.

Thanks in advance
IMAG1011.jpg
IMAG1012.jpg

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
The blending valves can cause this, see if the pipe feeding it is hot when the water goes lukewarm.

What is the flow rate through the taps.

What is the actual output of the boiler when it kicks in?

If the boiler is not running full tilt the store could be depleting very quickly and not replenished by the boiler.

I Would go with either the blending valve or the boiler plate being clogged. But really one would need to make proper measurements.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back