dhw problem on combi boiler

Sponsored Links
Near enough to be ok for this time of year, it a bit sad that when people say hot water at 13litres a minute, they don't also mention that the cold water is raised by 35degC to hot at the 13 litres/min flow rate. And cold water temp varies a lot from winter to summer. Lol. javascript:emoticon(';)')When I fit a combi I check their flow rate of cold water and tell them what they can expect rather than giving them an unpleasant surprise later on.

Sponsored Links
But all of this would have been easily tested and explained to you if only you had employed a conscientious gas registered installer!

If you dont have the boiler serviced and documented every year then the warranty is voided!

Tony

But all of this would have been easily tested and explained to you if only you had employed a conscientious gas registered installer!

If you dont have the boiler serviced and documented every year then the warranty is voided!

Tony
Tony my boiler has been serviced by a good gas engineer everything was 100% (not installer) an tested 98% efficent i have also have it booked for a full manufactures 2nd service cost off £100 by ideal this march including full clean out of the heat exchanger an replace if needed i aint that stupid
i do agree with you on installer bit hinse someone else to service it
engineer that came out for ideal to my house was just a subby
i have the list off everything what has to be done on this big service given to me by ideal

You are very lucky having an Ideal boiler that tests at 98% efficient!

That will be exceeding the makers specifications!

They may want to know why as it could take the market by storm if they could make all their boilers so efficient!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back