Dianne Abbot

Sponsored Links
Maybe you can summarise how a religious group can be considered a distinct racial nation?

The Sikhs do want their own land and government in the North of India I believe.

If you read the head note in the link it's about a page and a half of explanation. If you want the very short answer.

The term race also includes Ethnic Group. It's not about DNA.

Sponsored Links
If that's the case then nothing will make any sense. You might as well call the French a distinct racial group.

Perhaps Bretons would be a better example, but they don't tick all the boxes (e.g. distinct culture).

Perhaps Bretons would be a better example, but they don't tick all the boxes (e.g. distinct culture).
They had their own government until the French Revolution shut it down: Equality for all is a subjective opinion. Bretons are closer to Cornish and Welsh racial groups.

So, Racists do consider it a race. But since you don't it isn't real? That's not how it works.
Me?
Whilst i agree that racists attack Jews for what ever reason, its not obvious to someone looking in, that they are in fact belonging to a race. As has been pointed out, many Jews look like white Europeans.
I have never been able to understand the hatred.

She meant it, I guess from a perspective that black people receieve worse racism than other groups.
She meant its more pointed because they are black. Easy for a regular Western Jew to melt into a white Europen crowd. Not so easy for a black/Indian/Asian.

Me?
Whilst i agree that racists attack Jews for what ever reason, its not obvious to someone looking in, that they are in fact belonging to a race. As has been pointed out, many Jews look like white Europeans.
Have a watch of the channel 4 documentary I linked earlier. It covers it well.

The logical thing would therefore to ask (someone who professed to hate jews) why they did so.
Or ask someone who'd already researched this.

I have looked into it before, but as it is a very sensitive subject, it was (IIRC) quite difficult to sift through the information, rhetoric, and hate.

The logical thing would therefore to ask (someone who professed to hate jews) why they did so.
Or ask someone who'd already researched this.

I have looked into it before, but as it is a very sensitive subject, it was (IIRC) quite difficult to sift through the information, rhetoric, and hate.
In a nutshell: 'The Jews killed Christ'. (Ask Mel Gibson.)

Sponsored Links
Back