Difference si cdis

H

hav it

hi can someone tell me if there is much difference in models from the worcester greenstar si model to the cdi condensing combis. thanks john

Sponsored Links
The Cdi is a phisically larger boiler, different heat exchanger, expansion vessel is mounted in the side and the important bit is that the cdi will condense in hot water mode which the Si doesnt.. Both are good boilers though

Its time for my own system to be changed. iv currently got a baxi solo 2 installed that is now 9 years old. You know when you can hear problems starting to show (kettling) not very efficient ect.

Sponsored Links
The SI is a c smart, the CDI is the SLR Maclaren ;)

No contest :LOL:

If I was just nipping down to the shops or did a lot of city centre driving, then the Smart would be the perfect car, the MB a little too much motor. If on the other hand I needed to be in Munich by lunchtime then the SLR would be the best choice... The right product for the right job

I agree, but why take a lower model if money aint an issue.

Agreed, but when I find a customer who says that money is not an issue, then I'll put them in a glass case and throw sugar at them :LOL: Sometimes physical size can be an issue too, granted the price difference between an Si and a CDi is quite small but it can make or break a deal when they begrudge replacing the 20 year old dinosaur when they really wanted to have a new car

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back