Different opinions from plumbers - who is right?

Sponsored Links
Legs Tony :LOL:

ABout 50% better they were and 50% bigger then they should be.

Painfull in other words but getting better.

I was really asking about the other one which I was pulling!!!

But I am sorry to hear that both legs are so far out of tolerance but if they are better than before then that is a considerable advance! Can you drive?

Tony

Automatic Tony so don't need legs, although one comes in handy if you have to stop :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I have wasted lots of time on these jobs trying to get them sorted. Judging by the age of the pump and the layout off the pipe work around the hot water cylinder. I would only price for a complete upgrade. New boiler in differant position new hot water cylinder and convert to fully pumped with all new controls. new rad valves and a power flush.

Sorry for my delays on postings - if I could get on here more I would.

To answer the question about the controller, the boiler does start up when the timer asks it to even if the CH is off. When I say off, I mean that the thermostat in the hallway is turned down to 10c, does that make sense?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back