Digging a massive hole with a micro digger?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Sedimentary, my dear Bernard. There are some igneous posts on here. Thought for today - would a welldiggers arse be colder down the well than @ ground level in this winter clime ? Should he climb or remain.

I would just sink shipping containers in welded together then walls cut out seen it done at white cliffs opal mining in austrialia

I would just sink shipping containers in welded together then walls cut out seen it done at white cliffs opal mining in austrialia
You can't as the strength is in the corners and the floor, you would need to put in additional strength in the roof and walls.

So you can if you strengthen it i,ve seen it done obviously there is more to it but it is possible because i lived in one in 1987 and again in 1996 if the guy is a coded welder he could do it with box section.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back