Digimix Shower Unit

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

I hope everyone is well.

I am having some issues with my Creda Digimix Shower. It works but it is not reaching the correct temperature.

For example, the range is 1-9 with a L and H setting. The normal range has always been 5/6 and this produces hot water. However, recently any setting from 1-9 the temperature is just warm, once you set it to the H setting the water heats up to the temperature it would be if it were at setting 5/6, however it then errors after a few minutes which I can only assume is due to the overheat sensor.

I have no idea why the unit will not meet the desired temperature at settings 5/6 as normal.

I know with these showers it is probably more cost effective to replace the unit, but this unit appears to have bene discontinued. Would changing the PCB in the unit solve anything or is this wasted expense?

Any ideas on what I could try to get the shower operating as normal again?

Thanks for your help and advice!

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back