Digital bath filler for free standing bath ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i have just ordered a free standing 'organic' bath from homebase that states that it requires 'halia standpipes'.
I would like find out if there was anyway that i could have digital bath overflow filler fitted to it???

heres is a link to the bath i have ordered -
http://www.homebase.co.uk/webapp/wc...4110929&c_1=1|category_root|Bathroom|16849187

and the filler which i want is the Quartz Pumped Digital Bath Overflow Filler System QZ.A2.BTX.05 .

would love to know if there was a way. please help.

Sponsored Links
You ordered an 'organic' gravy boat shaped bath at 10pm on Christmas Day? How is it organic? It looks like a gravy boat.

Then ask a further question, can it be compatible with the Aqualisa Quartz Digital Bath Overflow system...hmm?

Oh - wait a sec..there is a section on here that reveals the answers...ask the manufacturer.

http://www.plumbworld.co.uk/aqualisa-quartz-digital-bath-0-20128

They have a section that states, 'click here if you have any questions' ..

I have one or two, why order a bath on XMas day, at 10pm, and why would you need it to have a Aqualisa Quartz Digital Bath overflow system, are you incapable of turning on or off a tap? Sure it would look unsightly, because everyone has that system installed already, but as you are so mentally deranged, go blow the budget, and install the 'chuck a heater into the water, briefly warms the water, before a jolting shock to the system' ?

Mods, don't delete, I wanna see a post on Robert's Web on C4

nothing wrong with buying yourself a christmass present, its got to be better than all the tat other people buy for you. I bought myself a mills WW1 hand grenade and a ferret

Nice friendly reply there Mickey. Have you been on the alcopops again??

The Aqualisa overflow system doesn't detect when the bath is too full. It means the outlet for the water fits in the overflow hole on the bath (usually a standard size)

Whatever happened to the Christmas Spirit?? Goodwill to all men etc.
Bah Humbug. ;) ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
Nice friendly reply there Mickey. Have you been on the alcopops again??

The Aqualisa overflow system doesn't detect when the bath is too full. It means the outlet for the water fits in the overflow hole on the bath (usually a standard size)

Whatever happened to the Christmas Spirit?? Goodwill to all men etc.
Bah Humbug. ;) ;) ;)

And I think I answered that question earlier? The OP posted, and had no replies, so I did some research. Thats my research. I don't think I said the sensor system detects when too full but fills? So what I say is correct. So why complain? The bath in question doesn't seem to have an overflow, hence the need for a Aqualista overflow system. That won't work. As there is no overflow system in the gravyboat.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back