Digital showers and blended water pressure

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys,
wonder if you can help with a question, thinking of having both bathrooms updated and considering how to update the two 1st floor 'over bath showers'. I have a gravity fed boiler system with large hot water cylinder in airing cupboard and large tank in the loft. Pressure is good in the house, both bathrooms have 22mm feed with good flow at bath/sink taps. We have 70mm of head between the bottom of the loft tank and the top of the shower so not much pressure from the shower.

I was thinking of a digital shower with the pump in the loft above the shower heads but cannot find the average blended outlet flow and pressures for them. My question is, will it be much better then the flow and pressure I am getting now just using the gravity system with no pumps. I am not too bothered about pumped but would like to get just a bit more pressure then we have at the moment.

Great site and very informative, I have already picked up many tips and answers to some of the problems I would like to solve with the upgrade.
Thanks for your help.
Rob

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back